Saturday, February 13, 2010

Excuses, Excuses!

Well hello blog faithful! I know that you have missed me so.... I wish I could say my blog stalking has been as absent as my blog posting, but that is not the case. Where in the world has the time gone? I wish I had an ellaborate excuse of why I have not posted in awhile.....but I have nothing! But I do hope this posts finds all of you happy and well.. Where should I begin?

I think a nice place to start this post would be our trip to Jamaica over Christmas break. It was out of this world awesome! I loved nothing more than being with Kyle on a tropical Island with no phones or computers (well you know I did check facebook a time or two). We ate wonderful food, drank girly drinks, and sang Bob Marley's best. I reccomend a trip to Sandals Montego Bay for you all.

We had a wonderful Christmas holiday with friends and family. We then took the rest of the break easy... and when I say easy... I mean real easy... but we were only home for 3 nights of the entire break!

Kyle has been busy with work (surprise surprise).... I do wish I had his work ethic... gosh... he lives out "In all that you do, work with all your heart as serving the Lord." We are trying to balance each other out in our work environments.

We are looking forward to next weekend(February 20th). Our dear friends, Kristen and Mark, will be tying the knot. I look forward to seeing what the Lord will do through their joining. They invest in so many peoples lives and it is a blessing that they will be living here in ATL.

Enough rambling for today... I will be BACK... sooner than later!! I love you all. Happy Valentines Day! I love you Kyle... thanks for loving me...even when it is nearly impossible!

No comments: