Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two Months in a Nutshell!

The Fall is off and running... I guess I do say this every year.... but this has been the quickest year of my life. Let me fill you in on what has been going on lately...

We have gone to a few Auburn games. Our weekends in the Fall are definitely centered around going to see the Tigers play or watching them on TV. We went to Auburn a couple of weekends ago for the Ole Mill game. We had the opportunity to hang out with great friends. I just love Auburn and I hope that one day the Lord will direct out paths to their again.

I was furloughed(not paid) a couple of days in October, so Kyle and I felt it was a great time to spend money! Fantastic logic.... Anyway, we flew to Virginia to spend time with Justin (my brother). It was incredible! We visited several Navy Bases, went to VA Beach, ate a lot of food, watched Auburn lose to Arkansas, and went to Bush Gardens and acted like we were 8 years old! A good time was had by all.. Well by the Chrisman's anyway.

My grandmother, Nanny, turned 90 years old on October 19th. We all set out for Birmingham,Alabama the weekend before her birthday. It was so special and a lot of fun. It was the first time that my immediate family had been together since our wedding. I am so blessed to have a grandmother who shows me daily how to live for the Lord.

I did it! I actually ran a half-marathon. I am so glad that I pushed myself to do one. The Lord really reveals a lot to you in moments such as running 13.1 miles! My parents, Kyle, and Kim were there to cheer me on to the finish line. It was a remarkable moment and I will never forget it...

We love you all and hope that your Fall has been wonderful. See you all soon. God Bless and WAR EAGLE!!! BEAT GEORGIA!

No comments: